Regional Operational Programme of the Podlaskie Voivodship for the years 2014-2020 indicates the objectives of development, emerging directly from the Development Strategy of the Podlaskie Voivodship until 2020, correlated with the presumptions of the strategic documents of the national level. The implementation of ROPPV aims at development of enterprises, increase in export and profitability of regional companies, as well as better workplaces and earnings, higher life quality. The support under the Programme will be given to research and development activities in enterprises, creation of investment areas, energy based on renewable sources, education that meets the needs of labour market. Other important spheres of support include activating the unemployed and preventing social exclusion.
The main expected results:
- increase of the employment rate
- Reduce the poverty rate
- Increase the use of innovation in SMEs
- Increased labour mobility and entrepreneurship of the citizens
- Improve education aimed at developing key competences for the labour market
- better access to high quality pre-school education for children of 3-4 years of age
- Improved accessibility by road and rail
- Higher share of energy produced from renewable energy sources
Institutions in the Programme
The Board of Podlaskie Voivodeship acts as the Managing Authority for the Regional Operational Programme for Podlaskie Voivodeship.
Contact to the Programme's Managing Authority - Contact.
The roles of Intermediate Bodies in the Programme are performed by: